FLCC will continue operations remotely until further notice. In-person service is currently unavailable. Please contact us by email or phone. Visit our health update page for details.
Need a copy of your FLCC transcript sent to you or to another school? Here's how to get started.
Need a copy of your diploma? Complete a duplicate diploma request and return it to the Student Records Office.
Students attending a SUNY four-year institution or community college may be permitted to take courses at other SUNY four-year institutions or community colleges without incurring additional tuition charges. View details.
Your WebAdvisor Account is used to access grades, academic information, schedules, and register for courses. Sign up now!
If you have decided to drop a FLCC course, you must follow these required steps.
The Student Records Office offers a wide variety of other student services...find out more.
Forms & Applications
- Registration Form/WebAdvisor Worksheet for Currently Enrolled/Returning Students
- Registration Form for Credit Courses
- Registration Overload Petition
- Register Online
- SUNY Cross-Registration Request
- Probation Overload Request
- Academic Dismissal Appeal Form
- Course Prerequisite Waiver Request
- Request for a Late Withdrawal - “W”
- Drop / Add Slip
- Official Withdrawal from All Courses
Applying for Graduation
3325 Marvin Sands Drive
Canandaigua, NY 14424 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (585)394-0635 Hours
Mon–Thu: 8:30 AM–5 PM
Fri: 8:30 AM–4 PM