Student Records

Application for Graduation

Applying for graduation notifies the college when you intend to complete your degree or certificate. It is essential that you file your intent to graduate with the Student Records Office before your final semester. Applying for graduation at this point will result in your transcript being evaluated to verify that you are taking the correct courses in your final semester.

Upon applying for graduation, the Student Records Office will notify you if you are on track to graduate.

Graduation Application Form


Student Records Office
3325 Marvin Sands Drive
Room 1125
Canandaigua, NY 14424
Phone: (585)785-1675
Fax: (585)394-0635
Mon–Thu: 8:30 AM–5 PM
Fri: 8:30 AM–4 PM