Official Withdrawal from All Courses

To officially withdraw from all courses, log into WebAdvisor and click on the link titled "Complete Official Withdrawal from all Classes" in the registration section of the Student Menu. Official withdrawals from all courses are accepted through the final day of the semester from which you are withdrawing.

It is strongly recommended that you speak with an advisor in Academic Advising, Career and Transfer Services prior to submitting your official withdrawal from all courses, especially if you are withdrawing after the start of the semester. The advisor will be able to help you understand any consequences that may result from the withdrawal. EPCS may be reached at (585) 785-1268 or via email at

If you borrowed a loan to attend FLCC, you need to visit or call the Financial Aid Office at (585) 785-1276 before submitting the official withdrawal form.

The effective date of the withdrawal is the date the completed form is received in Academic Advising, Career and Transfer Services.

To discuss your options with an advisor or ask questions about the official withdrawal, contact Academic Advising, Career and Transfer Services at (585) 785-1268 or at

Log into WebAdvisor

Contact Us

One Stop Center
Room 1045
(585) 785-1000
(585) 785-1735

Mon-Thu: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Fri: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Walk Ins Welcome.

Campus Center
One Stop Services

Virtual/Remote Services currently available. Please contact us by email or phone.