Liberal Arts and Sciences: Humanities Track
As a student in this program, you are required to complete a minimum of 64 credit hours with a grade point average of no lower than C (2.0). For this degree program, you must successfully complete the following:
- ENG 101 Composition I
- ENG 102 Introduction to Literature
- ENG 103 Composition II
- SUNY General Education approved course in Basic Communication: Oral
- 3 credit hours of SUNY General Education approved World (Foreign) Language Electives*
- 3 credit hours of SUNY General Education approved History (HIS) Electives
- 9 credit hours of Social Science Electives
- 9 credit hours of SUNY General Education approved Mathematics or Science Electives
- 6 credit hours of Humanities Electives**
- 3 credit hours of 200 level Humanities Electives**
- 3 credit hours of SUNY General Education approved The Arts Electives
- 3 credit hours of Computer Science Electives
- 2 credit hours of Health/Physical Education (HPE) Electives
- 11 credit hours of General Electives
FLCC Language Placement Guide
*For assistance with choosing language courses that are appropriate to your language experience, check out FLCC’s Language Placement Guide.
**Prefixes: ART, ASL, CIN, COM, ENG, FRN, HON, MUS, PHL, SPN, THE.
For information on which courses fulfill SUNY General Education Electives and for information on transferring to a four-year school, visit www.flcc.edu/academics/transfer-guidelines.