Quit Page – Smoking Cessation
You can quit smoking. All the tools are here. Choose what works for you, and do it your way:
- Visit Student Health Services and revel in support and compassion.
- Bring a Quit Buddy. You may bring your roommate, classmate, best friend, or sweetheart. Research shows (and students tell us) that students with a support system can have an easier time becoming smoke-free.
- Phone alone. Call your compassionate Student Health nurse for an assessment and Quit Plan.
- Access help online. The Truth Initiative has developed innovative and interactive tools to help you quit using nicotine. The National Cancer Institute sponsors online and phone help. Visit SmokeFree.gov or call 1-877-44U-QUIT (1-877-448-7848).
Who is eligible for the Smoking Cessation Program at FLCC?
All FLCC students are eligible for assistance from Student Health Services. You can bring along your Quit Buddy, even if your support person is not a student. Your friends are our friends.
To get started:
- Stop by Student Health Services and make an appointment
- Call (585)785-1297 and leave a message with Student Health Services
- Send us a message through the FLCC Student Health Portal and we will respond to you