Instructions for Online Part-Time Students Not Currently Attending FLCC
- Registration begins Monday, November 13, 2017. Register online, at the One Stop Center on Main Campus, the Geneva Campus Center, the Newark Campus Center, the Victor Campus Center, by mail, or by fax
- Spring 2018 classes begin Thursday, January 25, 2018
- Registration deadline is January 24, 2018 at noon
Follow these steps:
- Download and print the Registration form and follow the steps below or register online using WebAdvisor.
- Select the course(s) you wish to enroll in at https://WebAdvisor.flcc.edu or http://sln.suny.edu.
- Initial Spring semester bills will be available electronically beginning the third week of November. You will be notified via your FLCC e-mail account when a bill is available. You will not receive a paper bill. Please view your bill on WebAdvisor and pay it by the date indicated. More information about electronic bills can be found at: www.flcc.edu/ebilling. Review and understand the college's refund policies, which can be found at www.flcc.edu/offices/bursar.
- Certificate of Residence: New York State residents are required to provide proof of NY State residency annually. For further information, view the certificate of residence requirements. If you have not been a permanent legal resident of New York State for the year prior to the start of classes, you must pay Out-of-State tuition.
- Sign the registration form and submit it with any required forms to Finger Lakes Community College, One Stop Center, 3325 Marvin Sands Drive, Canandaigua, NY 14424. You may also fax forms to (585)785-1735. Completed registration forms may also be submitted to our Geneva Campus Center, Newark Campus Center, or Victor Campus Center.
- If you are taking an online/SLN course, approximately a week before classes begin, you must activate your account on Blackboard. Please refer to www.flcc.edu/online for more information about activating your Blackboard account.
- Books! Get information about books required for your classes at www.flcc.edu/bookstore. Books are available for purchase through the FLCC bookstore approximately 2 weeks before the beginning of the semester.
- If registering by mail, you will receive a registration confirmation in the mail approximately 3-5 days after we process your registration materials. If registering through WebAdvisor, you will receive on-screen confirmation directly after registering for your courses.
For questions, more information, or to receive registration materials by mail, call the One Stop Center at (585)785-1000 or e-mail email@example.com.
Application deadline is 4 p.m. on January 17, 2018
Registration deadline is noon on January 24, 2018
Spring semester classes begin January 25, 2018