Early College Scholars
Scholarship Availability and Student Eligibility
Early College Scholars may be eligible for a scholarship to offset tuition expenses. The scholarship funds up to 50 percent of the student's part-time in-state tuition for up to seven credits each semester at any FLCC campus.
To be eligible for the scholarship applicants must:
- Be 18 years of age or under and enrolled in an approved homeschool or high school curriculum
- Maintain an overall 2.5 FLCC GPA
- Satisfy FLCC course prerequisites and placement testing requirements
- Adhere to the Student Code of Conduct and all FLCC policies
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, but students are encouraged to apply early to ensure course enrollment.
- Scholarship funding is limited and available on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Scholarship funds cannot be used for audited or repeated courses.
- Scholarship funds will not be applied until all paperwork has been submitted. Scholarship funds will not be awarded once the course(s) has started.
- Scholarship funds will be dispersed directly to the recipient's FLCC student account. Scholarships are not automatically renewable, but students may apply for the scholarship in subsequent semesters.
- Scholarship funds cannot be applied towards books or fees.
- All courses are subject to meeting minimum enrollment levels in order to run.
- Dependents of full-time FLCC employees are not eligible for the scholarship.