Keeping our Laker Community safe is a high priority. Before entering any FLCC building, all visitors, employees, and students must complete a daily health screening—available as a free app, CampusClear.
Procedures for Entering FLCC Locations
To help reduce the spread of COVID-19, we ask our visitors, employees, and students to follow the steps below when entering FLCC locations:
- Complete a daily self-screening. This will ensure, to the extent possible, that those within our walls and on our grounds are healthy and symptom-free.
- Enter through the main entrance of any FLCC location. At Main Campus, park in Lot A or B for convenient access to the main entrance. All other building entrances will be closed.
- While on campus, all visitors, employees, and students must wear a mask that covers the mouth and nose, maintain social distancing, and wash hands frequently.
- Follow all additional instructions posted throughout the building.
FLCC is utilizing CampusClear, a health screening mobile app that was created specifically for colleges and universities. By downloading this free app and completing the daily self-assessment on your smartphone, we will be able to monitor conditions inside our buildings.
Self-screening is quick, easy, and intuitive. It takes less than one minute, and the app will help you determine your next steps, depending on your daily symptoms. You'll be asked how you are feeling.
- A list of symptoms and behaviors will be presented to compare yourself against.
- If any items on the list apply to you, select Yes. Otherwise select No.
- The app will automatically and instantly inform you of whether or not you're permitted to visit campus.
Your responses will be viewable to only a small number of FLCC staff. Those few staff members may follow up to your response with a phone call or email, to verify your answer. Responses may be used in aggregate, for contact tracing. Daily screening will also help student health agencies to focus their attention on the most needed COVID-19 health risks.
Get the CampusClear App
To download the free CampusClear app to your Apple or Android smartphone or device, follow the links below, or search for "CampusClear" in your device's app store.
Additional Help and Troubleshooting
Translate CampusClear: How to use Google Translate for CampusClear
If you are unable to download or use the app, a paper copy of the self-assessment will be available upon entering the building.
If you're having trouble using the app, please contact the IT Helpdesk at email@example.com or by phone at (585) 785-1419 before coming to campus.
NYS has launched a free app that notifies users if they have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19. The app is anonymous and does not collect personal data. By participating, users can reduce the potential exposure risk to their immediate circle.
New York State Coronavirus health hotline | 1-888-364-3065
Call with questions or concerns about travel and symptoms