Music Recording Technology Studios
How to schedule Studio Time
Music Recording Technology students (only) can book studio sessions in Eleanor Rideout's office (D375). Email requests can be made by looking at the studio calendar online and emailing Eleanor at Eleanor.Rideout@flcc.edu. You will then need to complete follow-up paperwork within 24 business hours of the request.
- Students are not allowed to book more than two weeks in advance without written authorization from an instructor.
- Students are not allowed to book more than two sessions at a time.
- Students are not allowed to book sessions for more than four hours.
- Midnight is the cutoff for signing out studio time (students may book one-hour sessions at 11 p.m.).
- Faculty/staff must be notified in advance of a canceled session, or the student’s hours will not be credited to their account.