In-person services may vary during the semester. Please see our listed hours and contact information. It's a good idea to contact us before arriving.
Student Health Services
Student Health Services is part of Healthy Campus 2020, a nationwide initiative to embrace evidence-based health and wellness services for students in collaboration with campus and community stakeholders. Our services include best-practice protocols and programs for prevention, free and gentle treatment of priority health problems which impact student academic performance.
Our student health services programs include:
- Prevention and care for colds, flu, sore throats, aches, and pains
- Depression screening, proactive self-care, and referral
- Alcohol, drugs and violence prevention
- Tobacco cessation
- Physical activity strategies
- Healthy and inexpensive eating strategies
- Injury prevention and care for strains, sprains, and wounds
Student Health Services is responsible for compliance with the New York State Immunization Law. Visit our Immunization Requirements page for detailed information.
The College retains a physician consultant. Wellness care, care of health problems, and health counseling are provided under the direction of a registered nurse.
Mon-Thu: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Fri: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Mon, Wed, Thu: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Tue, Fri: 9 a.m. - noon
In-person appointments available; call or schedule through Starfish.