The Student Corporation is the governing body for students at FLCC. All students are automatically members of the Corporation and are welcome to get involved in its various activities. This is where your student activities fees are utilized.
The Corporation has two main sub-groups: Student Assembly and Campus Activities Board (CAB).
Student Assembly is a forum for consultation and the exchange of information between students, their elected leadership, and the College. It includes representatives from each active club and organization. More than twenty clubs based on academic and social interests are available for student participation.
Campus Activities Board (CAB)
CAB is a group of students who arrange major entertainment programming on campus throughout the academic year. The Corporation is always looking for fresh ideas and perspectives. If you would like to get involved, visit the Office of Student Life for more information.
Student Corporation Contacts
- President: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: email@example.com
- Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: email@example.com
- Director of Campus Activities Board: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Director of Campus Activities Board: email@example.com
- Director of Inclusion: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Clubs & Organizations: email@example.com
- Student Trustee: firstname.lastname@example.org