Reimagine Your Career with FLCC
Find personal fulfillment and economic success with short term training that matches you with the right career.
We'll Help You Discover New Opportunities
The greater Finger Lakes region boasts a number of stable employment opportunities in cutting-edge and in-demand fields. If you've been thinking about changing your career direction, or just beginning to explore your options, let us help you identify new opportunities.
Through FLCC's Reimagine program, we'll meet with you to uncover your individual skills, assess which high impact industry may be right for you, and identify trainings and courses that can transform your career and your life.
- Explore our many program options. Workforce-ready training is available in advanced manufacturing, information technology, healthcare, and skilled trades.
- Full funding available for qualifying students. The SUNY Reimagine Workforce Preparation Training Program is fully funded by the United States Department of Education as part of an award totaling $18,067,845.
- Complete your training in as little as six weeks with a flexible schedule. Reskill and enter a new career quickly.
- Use assessment tools to learn about your skill set. Our Workforce & Career Solutions staff will help you find a career choice that fits you, and will support you throughout the process.
I'm Ready! How Do I Get Started?
Your first step is to complete the form below. Our Workforce staff will be in touch to get to know you, and invite you to an Information Session on workforce training and funding.
Why Should I Consider a New Career Path?
Finding the right career doesn't have to be a long and difficult process. FLCC's Reimagine NY training programs can help you find a career that is rewarding in every sense of the word. Attend an information session, and explore your funding and training options. When you find a career that fits your skills, personality, and outlook, you will:
- Be excited about going to work. A career should involve tasks that you enjoy and that use your particular set of skills and talents. Job happiness promotes better work-life balance and improves your quality of life.
- View your job as more than just a paycheck. Work should be meaningful. People with greater job satisfaction tend to be more successful — in terms of pay, retention, and advancement.
- Find a new sense of direction. A new career can start you on a path to advancement in a field of your choice.
- Pursue new opportunities in your field. By acquiring skills for in-demand careers, you'll ensure that advancement will be available, now and in the future.
FLCC will help you prepare for a future you will love. Discover where you fit and find the career that fits you with our Reimagine NY program. With our focus on in-demand career paths right here in our region, you won't even have to relocate for work — remain in the greater Finger Lakes area as long as you like!