Our alumni and friends are a one-of-a-kind community that make FLCC's vision a reality every day. They ensure our students' success, help us forge a bold new chapter in our story, and keep FLCC thriving and preparing a new generation of leaders — one Laker at a time.
Become an Alumni Association Member
Join our community of alumni today. When you graduate from FLCC, you become a member for life (with no annual dues)!
Alumni Association Member Benefits:
- Career Services - Free resume help, networking and interviewing tips, assistance with job search, and more.
- Fitness Facilities - Use of the FLCC recreation facilities, including the newly renovated fitness center.
- FLCC Library - Access to Charles J. Meder Library.
- Canandaigua Federal Credit Union - Membership in the Canandaigua Federal Credit Union.
- SUNY Perks - Access to the free discount program for all SUNY alumni. The program provides discounted rates on products and services from select vendors.
- FLCC Course Audit - FLCC graduates who donate $100 to the Alumni Association Projects Fund are permitted to take one course (up to 4 credits) free of tuition, examination, grading or credit. Upon receipt of your donation, a certificate to access the course will be sent with your donation acknowledgment letter. This is restricted to courses that are offered for college credit. Any materials or supplies that are not covered by normal tuition will be the responsibility of the person auditing the class.
Alumni Volunteer Opportunities
Keep the FLCC tradition going strong for generations to come. We encourage you to consider ways you can help.
Ways to Get Involved
Share Career and Industry Knowledge
Arrange internships, networking events, and share your journey.
Provide Academic Support
Become a tutor, speak at an event, and talk with students.
Plan Alumni Events
Join the alumni committee and organize social gatherings.
Support Student Recruitment
Attend college fairs, welcome new students, and more.
Stay Connected to the FLCC Community
Alumni Engagement Survey
Complete the Alumni Engagement Survey and let us know how you would like to get involved.