Smart Systems Technologies
The schedule below shows how the requirements for this certificate may be met in two semesters. For some students, fulfilling certificate requirements may take more than two semesters to complete.
When planning your schedule, you should consult with Sam Samanta at Sam.Samanta@flcc.edu.
First Semester (12 Credit Hours)
- PHY 118 College Physics I (4)
- SST 174 Computing with LabVIEW (2)
- TECH 122 Electronic Theory (3)
- SUNY General Education approved course in Basic Communication: Oral (3)
Second Semester (13 Credit Hours)
- ESC 105 Engineering Graphics (3)
- TECH 123 Digital Electronics (3)
- TECH 231 Smart Systems Technologies (3)
- TECH 232 Cyberphysical Automation Control I (4)