Winter Classes at FLCC
Enrolling in a winter course is a great way to make up a class, get caught up on credits, or pursue your interests. Consider taking one of our convenient online or in-classroom courses while you're home for the holidays.
Winter Session 2021 Dates & Offerings
Winter Session course registration is now open! With plenty of courses to choose from, you can fit a winter class into your holiday break.
Most classes begin Dec. 28, 2020 and vary in length. Check the start and end dates on the course offerings list for details.
Current student registration begins October 26, 2020.
Non-current student registration begins November 2, 2020
We offer a range of winter courses in areas like business, public speaking, Microsoft Office, economics, literature, math, Spanish, wellness, and more! The credits you earn can apply toward your degree or certificate requirements, lighten your credit load in the spring, and easily transfer back to your home institution if you're not an FLCC student. You can register for up to six credits in the Winter Session.
How to Register for Winter Session
- In order to register online, you must log into or create a WebAdvisor Account. If you've never taken a class at FLCC, please select Create a User ID.
- Once you've logged into WebAdvisor, select Students > Register for Sections under Registration on the right hand side of the menu.
- Here, you have a few options for finding and registering for Winter Courses: you can Search and Register for Sections and add courses to your preferred list, or use Express Registration to add courses to your preferred list. Either way, once your preferred list is complete, simply select Register for Previously Selected Sections to finalize your course registration.
- When you search for courses, please make note of any prerequisite requirements.
- If you're a current, degree-seeking student, you'll need to set up an advising meeting prior to registration. Your advisor's contact information is on your WebAdvisor account, under the My Profile option.
- If you completed a prerequisite at another institution, you'll need to submit an unofficial transcript. Please email this to email@example.com, with your name, the course you're registering for, and the term.
- To register in-person, by email, by fax, or by mail, please download and print the registration form. You'll receive a registration confirmation by mail in approx 3-5 business days.
Winter Session Billing
- Initial Winter Session bills will be available electronically beginning the second week of November. Students will be notified via their FLCC email account when a bill is available, and will not receive a paper bill.
- Please view your bill on WebAdvisor and pay your bill online by the date indicated. We encourage you to learn more about electronic bills and the College's refund policies.
Proof of Residency and Immunization
- Certificate of Residence: New York State residents are required to provide proof of residency annually. For further information, view the certificate of residence requirements. If you haven't been a permanent legal resident of New York State for the year prior to the start of classes, you must pay out-of-state tuition.
- If you're registered for an on-campus course, you must provide proof of immunization (unless it's already on file at FLCC). Download and submit an immunization form .
If Your Course is Online
Current, degree-seeking, FLCC students should see the One Stop Office to inquire about the availability of aid for classes.
Get information about books required for your classes at www.flcc.edu/bookstore. Books are available for purchase through the FLCC bookstore approximately 2 weeks before the beginning of the semester.