MyFLCC for Students and Employees
MyFLCC is a secure web portal for students and employees to access information in the FLCC database. It allows users to complete important tasks and receive essential information about academics, finances, and other student/employee materials.
You can use MyFLCC to:
- Access your personal information
- Check your username
- View and approve financial aid awards
- Search for classes
- Register, add or drop classes
- View academic progress
- Create an academic plan
- View grades
- Print an unofficial transcript
- Make a payment
- Banking information
- Timecards and leave statements
Logging in to MyFLCC
To log in to MyFLCC you will need to identify your FLCC username and password.
- New students will find their username on their acceptance letter. Or use Forgot/Obtain My Username and Forgot/Obtain My Password to determine your credentials.
- Others should use their existing FLCC username and password to gain access.
Navigation and Assistance
MyFLCC is easy to use. After logging in, you can select a category to get started, or expand the menu on the left-hand side for quick access to some of the most common pages and forms you are likely to need. There are built-in Help options that are specific to the operations being performed on a given screen.
Need Additional Help?
If you need assistance with MyFLCC, contact the IT Helpdesk at (585) 785-1419 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mon-Thu: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sat: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.