Associate in Science (A.S.)
An A.S. in Business Administration will prepare you for transfer into a bachelor's program. Your FLCC education will provide a strong core curriculum in business, from the basics of financial and managerial accounting to gaining knowledge on marketing procedures and practices.
Evening and Weekend College
Complete your college education quickly without impacting your weekday responsibilities. Affordable classes are scheduled in the evening, on the weekend, and online to allow you to complete your studies quickly and around your busy schedule. Learn more about Evening and Weekend College.
Online learning provides a convenient and flexible way to earn an education. Study on your time and from a location that fits your busy schedule. With this option, this degree is available completely online.
As a student in our program, you'll be educated by faculty who bring practical experience in management, business ownership, and accounting to the classroom. Throughout your studies, you'll learn from knowledgeable faculty and engage in a course curriculum that will prepare you to succeed in the diverse and ever-changing business world.
Our Business Administration degree programs provide you a variety of scholarship opportunities to explore.
- Carol Scharett Memorial Scholarship
- Canandaigua Rotary Martin Schneider Scholarship
- Dennis Morga Memorial Business Scholarship
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this degree program, students will be able to:
- Students will exhibit an understanding of business knowledge as it relates to global issues.
- Students will utilize technology to organize and interpret business data.
- Students will compare and contrast the different tools used to communicate financial health.
- Students will examine the legal and ethical standards needed to succeed in the global marketplace.
Graduates with this degree have gone on to pursue four-year degrees in a business-related area at transfer schools such as:
- The College at Brockport
- SUNY Cortland
- SUNY Empire State College
- SUNY Fredonia
- SUNY Geneseo
- Nazareth College
- St. John Fisher College
- University of Rochester
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Syracuse University
From corporations to small firms, organizations in the private, public, and non-profit sectors are always seeking employees who possess strong business skills.
Upon graduation from a bachelor's program, you can pursue opportunities in:
- Accounting (public and private)
- Human Resources