Summer Registration Instructions for Visiting Students
Registration for current FLCC students begins Monday, December 3, 2018
Registration for students not currently attending FLCC begins Monday, December 10, 2018
Summer Session Dates
Summer courses are offered in different sessions. Please refer to WebAdvisor for specific course availability.
- 4-week sessions beginning May 28, June 24, and July 22
- 6-week sessions beginning May 28 and July 8
- 12-week online sessions beginning May 28
Follow these steps:
- Create an account for WebAdvisor by going to https://WebAdvisor.flcc.edu.
- If you are an international student, please fill out the Registration Form instead.
- If the course you are registering for requires a prerequisite, please forward proof of completion (schedule, or unofficial transcript) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, and the course you are attempting to register for in your request.
- Register online using WebAdvisor.
- Initial Summer semester bills will be available electronically beginning the first week of April. You will be notified via your e-mail account when a bill is available. You will not receive a paper bill. Please view your bill on WebAdvisor and pay it by the date indicated. More information about electronic bills can be found at: www.flcc.edu/ebilling. Review and understand the college's refund policies, which can be found at www.flcc.edu/offices/bursar.
- Certificate of Residence: New York State residents are required to provide proof of NY State residency annually. For further information, view the certificate of residence requirements. If you have not been a permanent legal resident of New York State for the year prior to the start of classes, you must pay Out-of-State tuition.
- If you are registered for an on-campus course, you must provide proof of immunization (unless it is already on file at FLCC). Download an immunization form.
- If you are taking an online/SLN course, approximately a week before classes begin, you must activate your account on Blackboard. Please refer to www.flcc.edu/online for more information about activating your Blackboard account.
- After registration, you will receive on-screen confirmation.
- Please Note: Students are limited to 12 credits in the Summer term. No more than 6 credits can be taken simultaneously.
Current, degree-seeking, FLCC students should see the One Stop Office to inquire about the availability of aid for classes.
Get information about books required for your classes at www.flcc.edu/bookstore. Books are available for purchase through the FLCC bookstore approximately 2 weeks before the beginning of the semester.
3325 Marvin Sands Drive
Canandaigua, NY 14424
Phone: (585) 785-1000
Fax: (585) 785-1735
Mon-Thu: 8:30 am - 6:30 pm
Fri: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm We will close at 5 pm on:
Jun 18, 2019
Oct 15, 2019
Mar 16 - Mar 22, 2020
Apr 19, 2020