Instructions for Current Students
- Current student registration begins on October 26, 2020
- Classes begin February 1, 2021
- Registration deadline is January 29, 2021 at noon
Follow these steps:
- Check your FLCC student e-mail starting October 11th for an e-mail with information about Advising Week, the first date you can register for classes (based on completed credits), information about your Academic Advisor, and any holds that may prevent you from registering for classes.
- If you have not already done so, establish your WebAdvisor account which will enable you to register for classes on-line.
- View the Spring course listing online using WebAdvisor.
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor to select Spring courses. Office hours for your advisor are available online or on your advisor’s office door. Read through Meeting with Your Academic Advisor before you meet with your advisor.
- After meeting with your advisor to select courses, “Plan your Course Schedule” on WebAdvisor.
- Our WebAdvisor Registration Instructionsand our Register using WebAdvisor Video will walk you through the process of planning and registering for classes.
- Beginning at midnight on the date listed above, go back into WebAdvisor and register for the classes you previously planned.
- If you decide not to priority register on-line, submit your registration form in-person to the One Stop Center, Geneva Campus Center, Victor Campus Center or Newark Campus Center on or after your Priority Registration Date.
- Initial Spring semester bills will be available electronically beginning the third week of November. You will be notified via your FLCC e-mail account when a bill is available. You will not receive a paper bill. Please view your bill on WebAdvisor and pay it by the date indicated. More information about electronic bills can be found at: www.flcc.edu/ebilling. Review and understand the college's refund policies, which can be found at www.flcc.edu/offices/bursar.
- Certificate of Residence: New York State residents are required to provide proof of NY State residency annually. For further information, view the certificate of residence requirements. If you have not been a permanent legal resident of New York State for the year prior to the start of classes, you must pay Out-of-State tuition.
Spring Semester 2021
Current student registration begins on October 26, 2020
Non-degree seeking new student registration begins on November 9, 2020
Application deadline is 4 PM on January 22, 2021
Registration deadline is noon on January 29, 2021
Classes begin on February 1, 2021