Registration Instructions for Part-Time Students Not Currently Attending FLCC
- Registration begins Monday, April 15, 2019.
Register online, at the One Stop Center on Main Campus, the Geneva Campus Center, the Newark Campus Center, the Victor Campus Center, by mail, or by fax.
- Fall 2019 classes begin Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2019.
- Registration deadline is Aug. 30, 2019.
Follow these steps:
- Register online using WebAdvisor, or download and print the registration form and follow the steps below.
- Select the course(s) you wish to enroll in at https://WebAdvisor.flcc.edu. Please make note of any prerequisites. If you completed the prerequisite at another institution, you will need to submit the paper registration form along with an unofficial transcript.
- Initial fall semester bills will be available electronically beginning the second week of July. You will be notified via your FLCC e-mail account when a bill is available. You will not receive a paper bill. Please view your bill on WebAdvisor and pay it by the date indicated. More information on electronic bills can be found at www.flcc.edu/ebilling. Review and understand the College's refund policies, which can be found at www.flcc.edu/offices/bursar.
- Certificate of Residence: New York State residents are required to provide proof of New York State residency annually. For more information, view the Certificate of Residence Requirements. If you have not been a permanent legal resident of New York State for the year prior to the start of classes, you must pay out-of-state tuition.
- If you are registering for an on-campus (face-to-face) course, you must provide proof of immunization (more information can be found at www.flcc.edu/studenthealth). Download an immunization form.
- Sign the registration form and submit it with any required forms to Finger Lakes Community College, One Stop Center, 3325 Marvin Sands Dr., Canandaigua, NY 14424. You may also fax forms to (585)785-1735. Completed registration forms may also be submitted to our Geneva, Victor and Newark Campus Centers.
- If you are taking an online/SLN course approximately a week before classes begin, you must activate your account on Blackboard. Please refer to www.flcc.edu/online for more information on how to activate your Blackboard account.
- Books! Get information about books required for your classes at https://www.flccbooknook.com/. Books are available for purchase through the FLCC bookstore approximately two weeks before the beginning of the semester.
- If registering by mail, you will receive a registration confirmation in the mail approximately 3-5 days after we process your registration materials. If registering through WebAdvisor, you will receive an on-screen confirmation directly after registering for your courses.
For questions, more information, or to receive registration materials by mail, call the One Stop Center at (585)785-1000 or e-mail email@example.com.
Application deadline is 4 PM on August 23, 2019
Registration deadline is noon on August 30, 2019
Fall semester classes begin September 3, 2019
3325 Marvin Sands Drive
Canandaigua, NY 14424
Mon-Thu: 8:30 AM-6:30 PM
Fri: 8:30 AM-4 PM Closing at 5 PM on the following days:
Apr. 25, 2019
Oct. 15, 2019
Mar. 16-Mar. 22 2020
Apr. 19, 2020