Registration Instructions for Current Students
- Fall 2020 classes begin August 31, 2020.
- Registration deadline is August 28, 2020.
How to Register
- Check your FLCC student email starting mid-March for an email with information on advising week, the first date you can register for classes (based on completed credits), information about your academic advisor, and any holds that may prevent you from registering for classes.
- If you have not already done so, establish your WebAdvisor account which will enable you to register for classes on-line.
- View the fall course listing online using WebAdvisor.
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor to select courses. Office hours for your advisor are available online or on your advisor's office door. Read through Meeting with Your Academic Advisor before you meet with your advisor.
- After meeting with your advisor to select courses, “Plan your Course Schedule” on WebAdvisor.
- Our WebAdvisor Registration Instructionsand our Register using WebAdvisor Video will walk you through the process of planning and registering for classes.
- Beginning at midnight on your scheduled priority registration date, go back into WebAdvisor and register for the classes you previously planned. Check your Student Email for the first date you can register or check the schedule below.
- If you decide not to priority register online, submit your registration form in-person to the One Stop Center, Geneva Campus Center, Victor Campus Center, or Newark Campus Center on or after your priority registration date.
- If you miss your priority registration date, don’t worry! You can still submit your registration through WebAdvisor or in-person after your priority registration date.
- Initial fall semester bills will be available electronically beginning the second week of July. You will be notified via your FLCC e-mail account when a bill is available. You will not receive a paper bill. Please view your bill on WebAdvisor and pay it by the date indicated. More information on electronic bills can be found at www.flcc.edu/ebilling. Review and understand the College's refund policies, which can be found at www.flcc.edu/offices/bursar.
- Certificate of Residence: New York State residents are required to provide proof of New York State residency annually. For more information, view the Certificate of Residence Requirements. If you have not been a permanent legal resident of New York State for the year prior to the start of classes, you must pay out-of-state tuition.
|Completed Credits||Priority Reg Date|
|40 or more credits||Mon., April 13|
|20 or more credits||Mon., April 13|
|12 or more credits||Mon., April 13|
|11 or fewer credits||Mon., April 13|
|Currently enrolled non-degree students||Mon., April 13|
Fall Semester 2020
Application deadline is 4 PM on August 21, 2020
Registration deadline is noon on August 28, 2020
Fall semester classes begin August 31, 2020