We're Ready For You This Fall!
Gain the full college experience and craft a schedule that fits your needs. Our fall plans are set — all that’s missing is you!
FLCC is Here with New Ways to Learn
Now more than ever, we recognize your need to connect with one another, create a flexible and convenient course schedule, and continue down your educational path. We’re ready to give you the experience you deserve:
- More in-person classes: You’ll gain enhanced opportunities to connect with instructors, classmates, advisors, student services, coaches, and more.
- Experience new ways to attend class: Our new HyFlex course offerings blend in-person and online instruction that puts the power of choice entirely in your hands.
We know it’s not one size fits all when it comes to how our students learn, and that’s why we offer five ways to attend class:
Attend class on an FLCC campus during a scheduled day and time
You choose how to attend each class — in-person or online
Classes combine in-person and online instruction
Flexible Online Classes
Asynchronous work on your own time and schedule
Remote Online Classes
Synchronous, real-time classes accessed online
Register for the Fall 2021 Semester today and create your schedule. To search for classes by course type, begin a Search for Classes. Here you can select your term and the type of course you're looking for — you can select "Online", "Remote", "HyFlex", or choose a "Location" for in-person and hybrid options.
Living, Eating, and Playing On Campus
- The Suites at Laker Landing will be back to full occupancy this Fall! Enjoy the camaraderie of living with your classmates in our suite-style residence hall — complete with private bedroom, full kitchen, laundry rooms, exercise facility, and tv and study lounges. Apply today to live at The Suites, and be just steps away from Main campus.
- The Cafe will be re-opening at the start of the Fall Semester with a full menu. Enjoy your favorite hot and cold sandwiches, pizza, pasta, burgers, soup, salad, entree specials, breakfast items, grab-and-go selections, Coca-Cola products, and more. Students may purchase meal plans (details coming soon!) or add Laker Loot funds to their campus cards.
- Fall sports will return — We’re excited to bring back regular competition for our fall student-athletes. Get ready to cheer on the Lakers once again!
FLCC is encouraging all incoming and returning students to get vaccinated for COVID-19 to support our comprehensive efforts to promote your health and safety.
As part of the State University of New York (SUNY) system, we’re closely monitoring the release of new guidance that will steer the Fall Semester. We’re awaiting further information from the state and SUNY on the status of a possible vaccine requirement for in-person students this fall. We will share information with you as soon as it becomes available.
Already Received the Covid-19 Vaccine? Let Us Know.
If you’ve been vaccinated for COVID-19, please let Student Health Services know as soon as possible. You can easily submit proof of your COVID-19 vaccination by following these steps:
- Log in to the Student Health Portal using your FLCC email and password
- Select “Document Upload”
- Choose document type “Immunizations”
- Take a photo and upload your COVID-19 vaccination card, or other documentation
For questions regarding our immunization policies, please contact Student Health Services. For other details related to our current health and safety procedures, please visit our Covid-19 Update page.
Fall Semester 2021
Application deadline is 4 PM on August 20, 2021
Registration deadline is noon on August 27, 2021
Fall semester classes begin August 30, 2021
We are open and ready to welcome you for a campus visit this summer. Meet our admissions team, take a tour, and experience FLCC for yourself! Choose from weekday, evening, or Saturday options to explore campus.
Our application is easy to complete, and admissions is here to help.