Certification Testing at the Victor Campus Center
For individuals, attaining certifications means increased job security, additional career opportunities and increased credibility in the workplace. For businesses, hiring certified workers means higher customer satisfaction, increased productivity and lower employee turnover. FLCC's Victor Campus Center provides certification testing services in a variety of fields through Pearson VUE, a leading provider of global computer based testing solutions for information technology, academic, government and professional testing programs.
About Pearson VUE
Pearson VUE delivers over 4 million high-stakes exams a year for clients in the licensure, certification, academic admissions, regulatory and government testing service markets. It boasts the world’s leading test center network, with over 5,000 testing centers, 230 of which are fully owned and operated Pearson Professional Centers. These centers utilize a patent-winning design, which was created specifically for high-stakes testing and offers a carefully controlled, consistent testing environment.
Please visit www.pearsonvue.com for a complete listing of testing programs and toll-free call centers.
Why Should You Get IT Certified?
Numerous recent studies and surveys show that IT certification...
- demonstrates your expertise and gets you the recognition your skills deserve. It is tangible evidence that you not only have the know-how to provide top-notch support to your employer, but are committed to a life-long, continuous learning process.
- proves you are proficient on the latest technology. Undergoing IT training and becoming certificated means you have a comprehensive understanding of the most recent technology and can apply it to the current business need.
- often means you have the best access to technical support. Test sponsors such as Microsoft, Novell and Check Point offer their certified professionals exclusive access to amenities such as discounts on products and services, entry into protected knowledge bases, troubleshooting information and online technical support.
- contributes to customer satisfaction. Using certified professionals for installation, repair and maintenance demonstrates a higher level of concern and care for the customer. Customers can be confident that work will be performed at optimum efficiency, which results in the best cost effectiveness.
- can mean higher salaries and better job offers. Many IT professionals report that after becoming IT certified they were offered more lucrative and more challenging jobs.
Why delay? Become IT certified and find out what it can do for you.