Veteran Services at FLCC
Finger Lakes Community College recognizes the sacrifice of those who have served in the United States Armed Forces. As an institution, FLCC is grateful for the service student veterans provide to our country. It's the College's goal to provide the services veterans need to successfully transition from the military to the classroom.
- College Credit for Military Service
- You've worked hard in the military—now you can save tuition dollars and classroom time! It’s possible that your service in the military has earned you college credit. Finger Lakes Community College awards military students credit toward a degree based on training, coursework, and occupational specialty. View Details
- In-State Tuition
- If you are a veteran that recently relocated to New York State and are unable to get a Certificate of Residence, you may qualify for in-state tuition. Contact the Financial Aid Office for more information.
- Veteran Benefits
- If you are a veteran, or a survivor or dependent of a veteran, you may be eligible for veterans educational benefits. Services offered include application for educational benefits, student job placement, tutorial assistance and services for disabled veterans. More Information
- Connecting Veterans to Veterans
- Connect with other veterans who have been successful in leveraging their military service to further their education. Finger Lakes Community College’s partnership with the Canandaigua VA Medical Center gives veterans access to a variety of resources that can help ease the transition from military to civilian life. View Details