Looking for a convenient and flexible way to reach your educational goals? Online learning could be just what you are looking for. Whether it’s one class or an entire degree program, online learning lets you choose when, where and how you get your education. Students that are successful online learners possess motivation, discipline, time management skills, and are comfortable using a computer and the Internet.
Benefits to Taking Online Classes
- Anytime, anywhere learning: Online access helps students overcome job, time, and geographic location obstacles.
- Independence and flexibility: Some learners find that online learning meets their learning style better than face-to-face courses.
- Dedicated, experienced instructors: Faculty that teach our online courses are often the same faculty you would get if you took a face to face course.
- A proven solution: FLCC is partnered with the SUNY Learning Network, a world leader in online learning.
Online Degree Programs:
FLCC has several fully accredited degree programs offered online, including:
- AAS Accounting
- AAS Business Administration
- AS Business Administration
- AS Computer Science
- AAS eCommerce
- AS Information Systems
- AA Liberal Arts and Sciences
- AAS Marketing
- AS Sports Studies
- AAS Tourism Management
- AS Tourism Studies
There are many more online degree programs currently in development. Watch this space for details! Please note: There is an additional fee associated with online courses.
Hybrid Courses: The Best of Both Worlds
Hybrid courses combine online study with in-person classroom time. The result? You get the convenience and flexibility of online learning with an extra level of support through face-to-face interaction. Hybrid courses are a great option for those transitioning to online courses or that just don't have the time to invest in a full time course in the classroom. Learn more about hybrid courses »
If you need any assistance gaining access to your course(s), please contact the SUNY Learning network help desk at email@example.com or 1-800-875-6269. The help desk will provide support for both online and face to face courses.
We know there is more to being an online student than just coursework. Not sure where to call to get your questions answered? Call (585)785-1303 and FLCC’s Office of Online Learning will connect you with the information you need. From that number, you can connect with many offices across the college as well as the SLN help desk.