Student Health Services
Student Health Services is part of Healthy Campus 2020, a nationwide initiative to embrace evidence-based health and wellness services for students in collaboration with campus and community stakeholders. Our services include best-practice protocols and programs for prevention, free and gentle treatment of priority health problems which impact student academic performance. These programs include:
- Prevention and care for colds, flu, sore throats, aches, and pains
- Depression screening, proactive self-care, and referral
- Alcohol, drugs and violence prevention
- Tobacco cessation
- Physical activity strategies
- Healthy and inexpensive eating strategies
- Injury prevention and care for strains, sprains, and wounds
Student Health Services is responsible for compliance with the New York State Immunization Law. Visit our Immunization Requirements page for detailed information.
Print Option: Certificate of Immunization / Meningitis Response form
Online Option: Your meningitis response form can also be completed electronically using your Web Advisor account, listed under “Registration.”
The College retains a physician consultant. Wellness care, care of health problems, and health counseling are provided under the direction of a registered nurse.
FLCC has established a strong working relationship with the community to promote a caring and civil atmosphere that benefits all. Check out more information on alcohol, drug, and violence prevention at FLCC.