Registration Instructions for Online Part-Time Students Not Currently Attending FLCC
Register online, in person at the One Stop Center on Main Campus, the Geneva Campus Center, the Wayne County Campus Center in Newark, the Victor Campus Center, by mail, or by fax.
Fall 2014 classes begin Tuesday, September 2, 2014.
Registration deadline is August 29, 2014.
Follow these steps:
- Download and print the Registration form and follow the steps below or register online using WebAdvisor.
- Select the course(s) you wish to enroll in at https://WebAdvisor.flcc.edu or http://sln.suny.edu.
- Initial Fall semester bills will be available electronically beginning the second week of July. You will be notified via your FLCC e-mail (AXP) account when a bill is available. You will not receive a paper bill. Please view your bill on WebAdvisor and pay your bill by the date indicated. More information about electronic bills can be found at: www.flcc.edu/ebilling. Review and understand the college's refund policies, which can be found at www.flcc.edu/offices/bursar.
- Certificate of Residence: New York State residents are required to provide proof of NY State residency annually. For further information, view the certificate of residence requirements. If you have not been a permanent legal resident of New York State for the year prior to the start of classes, you must pay Out-Of-State tuition.
- If you are registering for an on campus (face to face) course, you must provide proof of immunization (more information at www.flcc.edu/studenthealth). Download an immunization form.
- Sign the registration form and submit it with any required forms to Finger Lakes Community College, One Stop Center, 3325 Marvin Sands Dr., Canandaigua, NY 14424. You may also fax forms to (585)785-1735. Completed registration forms may also be submitted to our Geneva, Wayne County, and Victor Campus Centers.
- If you are taking an online/SLN course, approximately a week before classes begin, you must activate your account on Blackboard. Please refer to www.flcc.edu/online for more information about activating your Blackboard account.
- Books! Get information about books required for your classes at http://www.flcc.edu/bookstore. Books are available for purchase through the FLCC bookstore approximately 2 weeks before the beginning of the semester.
- If registering by mail, you will receive a registration confirmation in the mail approximately 3-5 days after we process your registration materials. If registering through WebAdvisor, you will receive on-screen confirmation directly after registering for your courses.
For questions, more information, or to receive registration materials by mail, call the One Stop Center at (585)785-1000 or e-mail email@example.com