Registration Instructions for Current Students
Fall 2017 classes begin Sept. 5, 2017.
Registration deadline is Sept. 1, 2017.
- Check your FLCC student email starting March 28th for an email with information on advising week, the first date you can register for classes (based on completed credits), information about your academic advisor, and any holds that may prevent you from registering for classes.
- If you have not already done so, establish your WebAdvisor account which will enable you to register for classes on-line.
- View the fall 2017 course listing online using WebAdvisor.
- Full-time students: schedule an appointment before or during advising week with your advisor to select fall 2017 courses. Office hours for your advisor are available online or on your advisor’s office door. Read through Meeting with Your Academic Advisor before you meet with your advisor.
Part-time students: assistance in selecting courses will be available during advising week; available at Academic Advising, Career and Transfer Services, (585)785-1268; on the part-time student hotline, (585)785-1468; or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After meeting with your advisor to select courses, “Plan your Course Schedule” on WebAdvisor.
- Our WebAdvisor Registration Instructionsand our Register using WebAdvisor Video will walk you through the process of planning and registering for classes.
- Beginning at midnight on your scheduled priority registration date, go back into WebAdvisor and register for the classes you previously planned. Check your Student Email for the first date you can register or check the schedule below.
- If you decide not to priority register online, submit your registration form in-person to the One Stop Center, Geneva Campus Center, Victor Campus Center, or Newark Campus Center on or after your priority registration date.
- If you miss your priority registration date, don’t worry! You can still submit your registration through WebAdvisor or in-person after your priority registration date.
- Initial fall semester bills will be available electronically beginning the second week of July. You will be notified via your FLCC e-mail account when a bill is available. You will not receive a paper bill. Please view your bill on WebAdvisor and pay it by the date indicated. More information on electronic bills can be found at www.flcc.edu/ebilling. Review and understand the College's refund policies, which can be found at www.flcc.edu/offices/bursar.
- Certificate of Residence: New York State residents are required to provide proof of New York State residency annually. For more information, view the Certificate of Residence Requirements. If you have not been a permanent legal resident of New York State for the year prior to the start of classes, you must pay out-of-state tuition.
|Completed Credits||Priority Reg Date|
|40 or more credits||Mon., April 10|
|20 or more credits||Tue., April 11|
|12 or more credits||Wed., April 12|
|11 or fewer credits||Thu., April 13|
|Currently enrolled non-degree students||Fri., April 14|
Application deadline is 4 p.m. on August 25, 2017
Registration deadline is noon on September 1, 2017
Fall semester classes begin September 5, 2017