Benefits from the FLCC Alumni Association
Your complimentary lifetime membership entitles you to:
- Access to the Career Services Office, including job postings and assistance with resume writing and interview techniques.
- Use of the state-of-the-art Charles J. Meder Library, including Internet service.
- Use of the FLCC recreational facilities, including the fitness center and gymnasium, when available.
- $50 discount when renting the John P. Socha Pavilion for an event you may be planning.
- $50 discount toward Young Entrepreneurs Academy tuition for grades 6-12 children/grandchildren of alumni. For more information about the Canandaigua Young Entrepreneurs Academy, please call the Chamber at 585-394-4400, or email email@example.com.
- Eligibility to apply for membership in the Canandaigua Federal Credit Union. Visit www.canandaiguafcu.com for information.
- Eligibility to participate in SUNY Perks, a free discount program: www.suny.edu/alumi/benefits/.
The following benefits are offered annually to every graduate who makes a minimum donation of $100:
Upon receipt of a minimum $100 donation to the Projects Fund, certificates to access these two benefits will be sent with your donation acknowledgment letter.
- Save $568 when you audit up to four College credits at no cost to you (per credit hour cost is now $167.)
- Save on greens fees and cart rental fees at the golf course at Bristol Harbour.
- Special rates are valid from May 12, 2014 through the entire 2014 golfing season. (Restrictions are based on availability; starting time reservations are available.)
- Rates include 18 holes and cart/per person
- Beginning May 12 and throughout the season
- Weekday anytime: $34
- Weekend anytime: $59
Contact Alumni Relations with questions at (585)785-1454 or firstname.lastname@example.org