Student and FLCC Graduate Employment Opportunities
- Off-Campus Employment for Students & Graduates
- The Career Services office maintains a database of employment listings and provides you with an opportunity to search for part time, full time, or Summer employment.
- On-Campus Student Aide Opportunities
- A college program that assists approximately 150 students each year. Students apply directly to individual departments for employment. To view current openings, visit the Career Services office.
- Federal Work Study Program
- Federal Work Study (FWS) provides jobs for students that are determined to have financial need. Students apply by filling out the federal financial aid application and are placed into positions around the College.
- Café Employment
- The Finger Lakes Café is operated by AVI Fresh. Complete the AVI Application and turn in to the Account Director for AVI at your location.