Net Price Calculator
The net price calculator is a tool that can be used to estimate the full cost of attending Finger Lakes Community College and the amount of federal financial aid a student may receive. Federal regulations require all colleges to provide this tool so students can compare costs at various schools. The costs used in this calculation include the following:
- Estimated costs paid to the College such as tuition and fees
- Estimated book expenses (actual book prices vary by student)
- Estimated living and transportation expenses
- This is only an estimate. You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the TAP application (New York State residents only) in order to receive financial aid.
- This tool does not calculate, nor include, scholarships or New York State grants such as TAP.
- Many factors come in to play when awarding financial aid including, but not limited to: time of year, availability of funds, regulatory and institutional policy, academic standards and course load.