Career Services is proud to host Purple Briefcase, an easy-to-use, online career network with access to job listings, career search tools, tips and more. Whether you are a student, alumni, employer or community member, Purple Briefcase is a great resource for discovering your career connections.
Students & Alumni
Whether you are a first-year student or have graduated, Purple Briefcase is an important source for finding jobs and career related information. With Purple Briefcase, you are able to:
- View and apply for jobs and internships online.
- Create a profile and upload your resume for employer viewing.
- Watch over 400 videos focused on career preparation.
- RSVP to career events.
- Access all of this through the FLCC Purple Briefcase App!
- And SO much more!
Purple Briefcase allows employers to:
- Post and manage part-time, full-time employment and internship opportunities, as well as register for career fairs and on-campus recruiting.
- Create a visual profile on your company that can be searched by FLCC students and lets them get to know your company in more ways than through a logo.
- Conduct searches for qualified applicants and view students’ visual profiles that can outline their work history, academic accolades and extracurricular info.
Log in or register to get started on Purple Briefcase today!